VOCALOID 3 — Yazuki Yukari – You control her amazing voice!
VOCALOID 3 lets you “sing” using vocals sampled from a Japanese pop-star. Import your own .wav or mp3 files for music and use the Tiny VOCALOID Editor to add amazing vocal tracks then export for use with animation software such as Charamin Studio or other cosplay applications and projects.
- Tiny VOCALOID 3 Editor application for creation and editing of your own creations with Vocaloid Voice Libraries
- VOCALOID 3 — Yazuki Yukari Voice Library, a detailed library of vocal samples from an amazing young singer for use with Tiny VOCALOID Editor above in creating amazing vocal “recordings.”
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit), 8 (32/64 bit)
- Intel compatible dual core processor 2.1 ghz or faster
- 2 GB or larger hard drive with at least 1200 MB available
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Sound Card
- Internet Connection for activation